Each year PWAP puts together a passionate team of students, adult advisers, volunteers, and sponsors that help in the planning and carrying out of PWAP. Without
these amazing people, we would not be able to run PWAP each year! As we enter this new PWAP season we are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in partnering with us in this
journey and supporting the incredible work of our organizations.
We are looking for youth who are:
- Between the ages of 15 and 25
- Interested in learning more about advocacy, fundraising, event planning, and the work of our organizations.
- Able to commit to monthly planning meetings.
- Ready to take part in brainstorming, advocacy, seeking donations, program planning, and ticket sales.
- Excited to attend the event and possibly oversee an aspect of the evening.
If you are interested in joining our youth team please read the expectation document below and fill out this application. We will be in touch soon!
We are seeking adults who are:
- Over the age of 25.
- Willing to advise and mentor our youth team by providing feedback, ideas, and guidance through the event planning process.
- Able to commit to attend monthly meetings.
- Willing to assist and provide guidance in seeking donations, managing volunteers, and connecting with churches.
- Able to attend the event as a volunteer and possibly oversee an aspect of the event.
you are interested in joining our adult advisory board please contact
Our team relies on volunteers that are:
- Over the age of 25.
- Able to commit to assisting at the event.
- Able to step into roles including serving, food prep, set up, clean up, and greeting.
- We also are looking for people with specialized skills including photography, videography, and sound tech.
If you are interested in volunteering at our event please contact
We are seeking individuals who:
- Believe in the mission of PWAP and would like to support our work and the work of our organizations.
- Will commit to pray for PWAP and when available, share event material, connect with churches, seek donations, and sell tickets.
- These individuals do not need to commit to attend planning meetings, but are welcome to whenever available.
If you are interested in being an advocate for PWAP, please contact
Every donation we receives means that more money can go directly to our amazing organizations. If you are interested in sponsoring our event or
making a donation please send us a message or visit our donation page.